Baltimore, MD. Dentist
It is recommended by the ADA that everyone should visit the dentist at least twice per year to ensure optimal oral health. Our team in Baltimore will consistently provide you with high-quality professional dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
The purpose of a teeth cleaning is to rid the teeth of harmful build-up of plaque and stains that may prevent a healthy smile. During cleanings we will:
- remove tartar build-up on your teeth
- remove plaque
- perform teeth polishing to help remove light surface stains and prevent plaque from easily reattaching to your teeth
Dentist in Baltimore can help clean surfaces of your teeth that you may have missed during brushing and flossing. During your appointment, we will also:
- evaluate your overall health and oral hygiene
- check your bite and jaw for any problems
- evaluate your risk of tooth decay and gum or bone disease
- evaluate existing tooth restorations
- take dental x-rays if necessary
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for attaining a healthy mouth. Our talented and experienced team can provide gentle, yet thorough, dental cleanings and exams to help you maintain beautiful and healthy teeth, gums and smile.
Contact our Baltimore dentist to request an appointment for a dental exam and cleaning.